Peak flea activity in Northwest Arkansas is mid-summer until winter but they can show up any time of year. If your pet has fleas, your home and yard may be infested. Have your home and yard treated by the professionals at Action Pest and Turf. We have the right products and equipment to quickly eliminate fleas.
- One female flea can lay up to 800 eggs in less than 50 days.
- Fleas can cause medical problems such as Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD) and tapeworm.
Four Steps for Flea Elimination:
- Treat your pets with products available from your veterinarian.
- Thoroughly vacuum carpets, rugs, furniture, etc. Dispose of contents in sealed plastic bag. Continue to vacuum after treatment to stimulate fleas to hatch and contact treated surfaces.
- Wash pet bedding in hot water. And thoroughly dry on high setting.
- Professional treatment of house and lawn.
Total Flea control will take up to 21 days or one complete life cycle. DIY products do little because they do not contain necessary ingredients to kill fleas in all life cycles.
Have your lawn treated in late spring and mid-summer for fleas and ticks to help prevent flea infestations.
Service Guarantee: We strive to provide the most thorough and effective services possible. But sometimes mother nature doesn’t cooperate. If you don’t get satisfactory results with any of our services we will return at no additional cost and get the problem solved. Call or click below for a quote.